For a self-guided tour, please visit Route One on the Open Tour Builder.
For site narrative pages with stop audio and more information on each site on #TUOR Route One, please click the links below. Links will be updated as narratives are created.
- LGBTQ Institute at the National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Former Site of Atlanta Journal Constitution on Marietta Street
- World Congress Center
- Former site of Names Project AIDS Memorial Quilt
- Current site of Theatrical Outfit playhouse
- Atlanta Public Library
- Georgia State Capitol
- Winecoff Hotel (Current site of Ellis Hotel)
- Former Site of Atlanta Civic Center and the AIDS Survival Project
- Georgia Gay Liberation Front Meeting Site (Piedmont Ave. / Pine St.)
- Former site of the Tower Lounge
- Jimmy Carter Library and Center
- Manuel’s Tavern